Saturday, June 22, 2013

Liverpool Complete Luis Alberto Transfer From Sevilla

Liverpool Complete Luis Alberto Transfer From Sevilla - Liverpool completed the transfer of the Spain striker, Luis Alberto, from Sevilla. The 20-year-old player agreed to sign a long contract duration with the Premier League club after passing a medical at Melwood training complex on Saturday.


Liverpool Complete Luis Alberto Transfer From Sevilla


Last season, Alberto on Barcelona B team on loan. During that time, he managed to score 11 goals, as well as being the inspiration behind the 17 goals in 38 appearances. This is what makes Liverpool interested.
The Reds boss, Brendan Rodgers, said: "We are all delighted for Luis decided to join Liverpool. He has great profiles as well as mentally to be a Liverpool player.

"I look forward to working with him, to develop his talent and he's joined by a great group of young players at our club."

Alberto was part of squad Spain U-18 and U-19, and made ​​his debut at the U-21 group against Belgium in February.

This young player admitted he was surprised when a concern Liverpool. Even so, there is no doubt for him to accept the offer of the Premier League's elite clubs.

"I felt like I was in a balloon today," he told the club's official website. "For me, Liverpool is a top team. Dreaming and I feel like I want to enjoy it fully.

"I feel very excited, I've never felt this before, but very happy. I think I am the happiest person on earth."

He felt, Liverpool interest to him was the most beautiful thing, so willing to accept the proposal of the Reds. Because of that, he's enjoying this wonderful moment and feels confident Liverpudlians will always support him.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment